Making A House A Home

13:38:00


'B' Cushion | Matalan . Bird Cushion | Asda George . Crushed Velvet Sofa | Argos
 
 
Fish bowl and items inside | The Range 
 
Heart lanterns | Pound Stretcher


Dandelion frames | Handmade by my cousin

Cactus | House warming present purchased from Homebase
 
 
 Vanilla candles | IKEA
 

Watering can flowers | Asda


Glass bottle | Discount UK


 Coffee Machine | Argos . Cafetiere | Sainsbury's
 
 Large throw | The Range
 
As you may or may not be aware, I finally moved into my own apartment! I literally love it so much and it's by far the best decision I have ever made. Scariest one too to say the least.
 
What's even better is filling it! I've never really had the chance to decorate a home the way I wanted too. My last place was a house share so it was just decorating a room...boring!
 
I've still got a long way to go until it is perfect, but I'm happy with how it is coming along. The little finishing touches make such a big impact too and I'm trying to do a lot of DIY to make it even more personal.
 
My ultimate favourite item in the house is definitely my crushed velvet sofa. Its chic, different and the comfiest thing I have ever sat on. I find myself falling asleep more on this than I do my actual bed! Especially paired with my grey fluffy throw from The Range, I literally have no chance of moving. Ever.
 
Of course, we can't forget my little fishes Alex and Terry. I've had these for just over a week and already they have had a whirlwind of a life! Alex, the fella, well I found out she's actually a girl. A pregnant girl. And Terry, is actually Terry number two. I got sold two tropical fish when I let the girl knew I had a cold water tank. RIP Terry number one!
 
The cactus and cafetiere was actually both house warming gifts which I love.  They match perfectly with my theme. Of course, they come alongside two bottles of vodka to settle me in well!
 
I can't wait for everything to be finished. I have bought so much stuff, so I think I'm going to give little snippets into my home every month to update you all on how I'm getting on!
 
I've tried to link as many things as possible in case you want to purchase any of the items :)
 
Have you purchased anything recently?
 
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this! Everything looks so cute & well put together! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I love how it's all coming together. Can't wait until its all finished x

      Delete

Popular Posts